Albright-Knox Art Gallery
The Albright-Knox Art Gallery is an art museum located in Delaware Park in Buffalo, New York, directly across from Buffalo State College. The Greek revival structure designed by Edward B. Green was dedicated on May 31, 1905 and became the permanent home for the Albright Art Gallery. In 1962, the gallery adopted its current name to honor the generosity and the influential support of Seymour H. Knox Jr. The holdings include Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works by artists such as Gauguin and Van Gogh; Cubism, Surrealism, Constructivism by artists such as Picasso, Braque, Matisse, Derain, and Rodchenko; Abstract Expressionism, pop art and art of the 1970s by artists such as Gorky, Pollock, and Warhol; and Contemporary art by artists such as Smith, Graham, Baselitz, and Kirkeby.
Old Mill, The